HappyModel TinyWhoop Mobula6 FrSky 19000kV Receiver-FrSky, Obroty kV-
KO Method X-Class Motor
This motor was designed for X Class FPV drones. X Class Drone Racing is the worlds first giant drone racing league for drones 800mm to 1200mm. KO tech is the very first motor company to incorporate a cooling system and other unique features.
KO tech is the very first motor company to incorporate a cooling system to RC brusless motors that does not rely on fans or fin style designs.
The traditional fan or fin styled design calls for a fan machined in to the bell with on the inside or outside of the bell, this method has 2 major flaws. Firstly this design is" handed " meaning cw rotating motors must have a fan design orientated differently to a ccw voting motor if the fan is to be effective. Second is the fact that a fan or fan shaped spokes design robs the motor of power to drive the fan and In turn lowering response times, ultimate RPM and ultimate available torque.
KOtech has developed ACPC to compress oncoming air directly at the bell spoke face forcing the air past the spokes and directly into the stator and magnet assembly.
This lowers the temps increases torque and dramatically increase response times all the way along the rpm range. As a bonus the angled ring that forms the ACPC design is used as a counter balance used to reduce the amount of putty used to balance a motor bell.
We are able to "clock" the ACPC ring a full 360 ° during the ballance procedure effectively halving the amount of putty needed to achieve a reading of "True" on the test equipment. This allows us to further reduce the bells weight and in turn improve motor response times.
Lastly because of this ability to reduce the amount of balance putty needed we have also been able to reduce the lip at the base of the motor used as a rebate to retain the putty under high RPM centrifugal forces further reducing weight and Improving response times.
- 430kv 10 pole 2y windings
- Weight: 395g
- Tempered steel removable shaft.
- Replaceable no slip prop grip plate .
- Hollow 8mm Replaceable main shaft.
- Replaceable base plate.
- 7075 aluminium bell / base plate.
- Open cage Ezo 19x8mm bearings.
- Unique half ahft design reduces the shaft length to 65% the length of other motors in this size class.
- Black coated stator
- Bonding agents (glue) used have a working temp range between -65 and +235°c making the motor
- 220°C high temp single winding copper.
- Sh52 180°c high temp curved magnets.
- 0.15mm stator laminates
- 0.15mm air gap
- Custom synthetic nylon winding fence wound into stator.
- ACPC designed bell
|If You buy||Discount||You can save|
Facebook Comments (